• Four-layered face mask with ear holder and adjustable nose clip. Ultrasonically welded.
• Produced in accordance to EN 149:2001 &A1:2009 standard.
• Masks are supplied in single plastic bags to preserve cleanliness.
• 20 pieces per box.
• Must be stored in well-ventilated, dark and dry environment, away from fire and pollution.
• Recommended storage conditions: temperature -200°C to +300°C and relative humidity less than
• Shelf Life: 3 years.
HIGH PROTECTION FACE MASKS (FFP) VS SURGICAL FACE MASKS
Surgical masks are disposable medical devices, made of non-woven fabric, and are generally
recommended by health authorities when you need to go out for shopping, go to the pharmacy
emergency situations and to go to work.
However, it is important to keep in mind that surgical masks have a community utility: they are
effective if everyone wears them, because the filter action is mainly towards the outside.
In fact, surgical masks provide protection against the spread of viruses and bacteria by blockin
droplets of respiratory secretions, preventing other people from coming into contact with them.
However, surgical masks do not protect the user against very small particles such as viruses,
because they don’t adhere completely to the face and don’t retain fine particles. They are ther
not considered PPE as they protect people around us from contagion, but don’t protect the use the
The high protection FFP masks, on the other hand, protect both the wearer and others. For thi
reason, FFP masks are included among the personal protective equipment (PPE). They are di into
three protection classes FFP1, FFP2 and FPP3, according to their filtering efficiency. The popular
are the FFP2 and FFP3 versions.
They have a filtration efficiency starting from 92%, both incoming and outgoing, and are
recommended for health workers, law enforcement agencies, but also for all workers and citize who
want to protect themselves in “risky” situations (eg. closed spaces, missed compliance wit
• • • • • • •
WHICH MASK IS BETTER TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE CORONAVIRUS?
• Suitable for: All people for daily use in places safe from contamination.
• Who is protected: They protect those around us from the virus but not the user.
FFP2 and FFP3 masks
• Suitable for: Healthcare workers, subjects at risk, use in contaminated places or at risk of
• Who is protected: They protect the user and also the people around them